Our purpose is to effect a radical transformation in science and math education by promoting a teaching philosophy based on the core principles of Mastery, Integration, and Kingdom Perspective.
Our Core Beliefs Are:
- All our work should bring honor to the Lord Jesus Christ through its consistency with the guiding principles of his Kingdom articulated throughout Scripture.
- Our work must grow out of our love for others and our desire that they flourish in Christ.
- The purpose of true education is to develop wisdom and virtue in a person by fostering a love for truth, goodness and beauty.
- Effective instruction leads and enables students to learn, master and retain that which they have been taught.
- We should always encourage ourselves and others to think in terms of living and acting as a holistic community, in which we are each willing to consider others as better than ourselves and worthy of our sacrifice.